INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE FOR STUDENTS
Our goal is to invest in 2000 high-quality and affordable student rooms in the country's main student cities: Brussels, Antwerp, Liège, Leuven and Ghent by 2024.
Quares Student Housing represents a unique way of investing in real estate. By investing in student and young professionals housing, a niche market within the real estate offering, we succeed in linking the intended return to a real estate investment without worries in terms of management and rental.
Research teaches us that it is after all a market with stability and growth potential. Various student cities have a growing shortage of quality and affordable student rooms. This is due to various factors:
- Higher education continues to democratize so that the number of students continues to grow.
- Educational reforms implemented after the Bologna Accords are leading to longer training paths
- Expected demographic growth in young adults (18-24)
- Student housing is increasingly in need of relocation, renovation and upgrading.
- The student real estate market is evolving towards more professionalization and upscaling.